I ran my hand over the carvings, my fingers tracing the outlines, the delicate groves that created the body and features of Christ, Mary and ten of the deciples and I thought of how the Monks must have done this too, my hands, my fingers reaching back in time to touch theirs.Thursday, April 13, 2006
I ran my hand over the carvings, my fingers tracing the outlines, the delicate groves that created the body and features of Christ, Mary and ten of the deciples and I thought of how the Monks must have done this too, my hands, my fingers reaching back in time to touch theirs.Twelve hundred years in a heartbeat.







1 Comments:
Nag, nag nag!!! It just took me a while to find it for you :p
Attendants were walking around and they didn't seem to mind,and no notices were posted not to touch!
And my touch is gentle :p
Post a Comment
<< Home