Saturday, June 10, 2006

At the bottom of the garden


At the bottom of the garden beneath the ash and oak
there's a tiny, tiny door that's made by faerie folk
Turn left at the bluebells and right by hollyhock
the door is always open, there's no need to knock.
Its a liittle piece of magic, not everyone can see
so, if you find it,
smile, ~ its a secret,
between you and me. :)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/11/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks OJ, and thanks again :) Hope you followed me this time *chuckle*

6/11/2006  
Blogger Linda@VS said...

Did I just dream that you had posted an extraordinary entry about your dream of walking in the woods? What happened???

6/11/2006  
Blogger Linda@VS said...

Sandy, thank you SO much for the hint. I am not the most observant person on the planet. It's a wonderful page, and I LOVE the poems.

6/12/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice and relaxing to visit your page, I must say.

(I've also had to crack down on the old spamola).

6/12/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful! It brought a smile to my face. :)

6/13/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are welcome! :)Glad you liked the poemsVelvet Sacks
Then glad you had the time to pull up a chairtc and they've finally given up on you? :)
That's nice to hear Yvaine don't work too hard :)

6/13/2006  
Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Makes me think of the book, The Secret Garden. One of my fave books to this day.

6/15/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought there was a touch of enchantment about it too. And that is a lovely little book. :)

6/15/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SandysCopyright© 2006 All Rights Reserved bifroste@gmail.com