Great! The cows are fantastic! The world needs more splashes of colour, the unexpected and out of place, beautiful silly and pointless! I love those cows!
Lions in Zurich neko? Hmm they would , think I prefer cows :p Hope you have a wonderful trip to Toronto :) Hi tony, glad you made it and thanks. :) So do I tc, wish I could have found them all. Haha I think you are right moi, that's a cow with determination in her stride :) And thanks for your wishes! Hey GG great Chp.18 :) No, these cows are from Scotland but they do travel worldwide. Great, colourful creatures aren't they Martin, not pointless though raise money for charity. :)
Hmmm, I know my view is twisted, but I prefer them to be totally pointless. The flowers and the sunsets are best because they simply exist for no reason. They are most beautiful because they are pointless and they are beautiful.
If you are a dreamer, come in.
If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,
A hope-er, a pray-er, a magic bean buyer . . .
If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire,
For we have some flax golden tales to spin.
Come in!
Come in!
~ Shel Silversteinder
Then we sat on the edge of the earth, with our feet dangling over the side,
and marvelled that we had found each other.
Its a long, long road
its a big, big world
we are wise, wise women
we are giggling girls
we both carry a smile
to show when we're pleased
both carry a switchblade
in our sleeves
Ani deFranco
from: "If He Tries Anything"
11 Comments:
so zurich's got ornate lions and scotland's got cows? raw deal... :P
Hi!,Sorry been busy and have not visited,This is nice posting,thanks for sharing
I think they're great cows!
MOOO!!!!!
i love the bright sunny yellow one!!! she seems to be the kinds who loves to do her own thing! :)
and u take care........, hope u'll be "in sync" soon :D
Ohhh boy, do I know that out of synch feeling...
Are those cows from Brussels?
Great! The cows are fantastic! The world needs more splashes of colour, the unexpected and out of place, beautiful silly and pointless! I love those cows!
- Martin
Lions in Zurich neko? Hmm they would , think I prefer cows :p
Hope you have a wonderful trip to Toronto :)
Hi tony, glad you made it and thanks. :)
So do I tc, wish I could have found them all.
Haha I think you are right moi, that's a cow with determination in her stride :) And thanks for your wishes!
Hey GG great Chp.18 :) No, these cows are from Scotland but they do travel worldwide.
Great, colourful creatures aren't they Martin, not pointless though raise money for charity. :)
Hmmm, I know my view is twisted, but I prefer them to be totally pointless. The flowers and the sunsets are best because they simply exist for no reason. They are most beautiful because they are pointless and they are beautiful.
Okay Martin pointless beautiful expressions of art :-)
You are right Janet, these cows are everywhere. :-)
Hi, Sandy! We had the "Cow Parade" here, a few years ago. They were all around the city, and I wanted every one of them! Aren't they wonderful?
Post a Comment
<< Home