
Hi there! How is everyone?
Thank you for your kind wishes, had a wonderful time in Scotland. The weather was gorgeous, the scenery breathtaking (so was the climbing haha), the people friendly, great food ~ took lots of photos, not all good though, so as soon as I've sorted them out I'll be back to tell you of my adventures and show you some of my footsteps.







7 Comments:
hey there :)
welcome back!
see any good birds out there?
Hey neko :) Thanks for the welcome. Afraid birds were a little scarce on the ground but persuaded a seagull to pose just for you :p Still sorting through them and desperately trying to catch up.
Welcome back, Sandy. We missed you. Glad you had a good trip.
C'mon, let's see the climbing photos!
With or without rope?
Hagis? Blech :-p
Welcome back :-)
- Martin
Welcome home, Sandy!
Sounds like you had a fab time. "Breathtaking climbing." hehheh
Looking forward to pics!
Thank you for the welcome home folks :-)
Aw thanks Velvet and O.J. so nice to be missed. :-)and yes Janet I tried the haggis, but the mini visitor's version and it reminded me of lightly cooked lamb's liver with added salt !!! so passed on repeat perfermance. :p
No photos of me climbing tc would be all bum and feet :p but have photos of where I'd been and without rope too haha no not that sort of climbing really and I think its more of a case of being unfit W.J. :p
Post a Comment
<< Home