Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A happy ending




Then we sat on the edge of the earth,
with our feet dangling over the side,

and marvelled that we had found each other.
(anon)

I've been doing a lot of sorting out over the past months, one reason is that I might still be moving house next year, throw it away now and its less to pack up. It's when you delve into all those old forgotten trunks and boxes that you find all kinds of little treasures.

These two are rather special as my mother made them many years ago. I found the lady first, wrapped in a blanket a little creased and dishevelled but after a bath she looks almost as good as new. Last week I found her friend, the boy doll, in a seperate box. So now they are together again.
I love a happy ending. :-)


1 Comments:

Blogger Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

so do i ......:)

these are gonna live happily ever after now, i guess! :)

11/26/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SandysCopyright© 2006 All Rights Reserved bifroste@gmail.com