Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Wistful thinking:

especially for Janet ;-)

I must go down to the sea again
To the lonely sea and sky








I left my vest and socks there
I wonder if they're dry.

Spike Milligan

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like diamonds on that sea! Is that Greece? Lovely.

Black socks?? Really, Sandy! how tacky!

10/12/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful, dazzling, changing colours and moods I could watch the sea for hours. Yes, Greece in fact the bay close to the hotel.

Tacky? You mean you don't like them Janet? But I thought they looked so well, especially with the floral print shorts and sandals. Not to mention those hairy legs. sigh! lol

10/13/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't forget the pot belly!

10/23/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shhhhh don't tell everyone Janet or they'll all want one. :-)

10/23/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SandysCopyright© 2006 All Rights Reserved bifroste@gmail.com