Friday, March 23, 2007
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. - Eleanor Roosevelt
© 2006 by Sandy@Heimdallr
email:
bifroste at gmail dot com
If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, A hope-er, a pray-er, a magic bean buyer . . . If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire, For we have some flax golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in! ~ Shel Silversteinder
Then we sat on the edge of the earth, with our feet dangling over the side, and marvelled that we had found each other.
- Stories to Go
- dailygrail
- Garden Birds
- James Lee Burke
- Wicca
- On Poetry Quotes
- The Magic of Light
- eclectech
- Life at Star's Rest
- Daily fisk
- Daves-not-here
- Wilsons Almanac
- Book of Days
- Shakespeare's Sister
- birdwatching
- Graham Hancock
- boing boing
- Neil Gaiman
- I return fromthe Lands of the Dragon WalesPhoto co...
- ForJanet...who is fed up with the snow~ a warm s...
- Out of the bosom of the Air, Out of the cloud-fol...
- Fire and IceA day of contrastsI awoke to a still, ...
- We didn't get any snow...but we had a lot of rain....
- A stroll towards evening... It is the hour when fr...
- Love
- Homeward BoundAching muscles and weary limbsas day...
- Happy New Year EveryoneShould auld acquaintance be...
- The Little Fir Tree“Oh! How I wish I were as tall ...
Interesting stuff...
Previous Posts
Its a long, long road
its a big, big world
we are wise, wise women
we are giggling girls
we both carry a smile
to show when we're pleased
both carry a switchblade
in our sleeves
Ani deFranco
from: "If He Tries Anything"

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.



12 Comments:
oh Sandy!!! Please stay strong.........hugs from moi.
Hi Sandy
wondered where you were
One day We are here
the nextwe are gone
and the story goes on & on
Wishing you a fine weekend
let the sadness pass away ...
It's a lovely tribute-simple and I like the photo of the flowers. Hope you're doing OK.
Sorry to hear this Sandy. No matter what age you are loosing a parent is very hard. But they live on within you, with all the fond memories and shared experiences.
Oh, Sandy, I'm so sorry. That's such a painful experience. My parents have been gone several years now. Even though I still miss them, I find they're with me in many ways I never imagined. I hope you'll see that, too, as time passes.
Sending hugs and warm thoughts your way.
Sandy,
my condolences to you and your family. God bless you. Peace~
Sandy, I come back to this sad news. Prayers and thoughts for peace and healing are with you.
Oh Sandy, I'm so sorry, it's very difficult and sad to lose a parent, at any time in life.
My thoughts are with you. Take care of yourself.
Awww Hun I'm truly sorry to here that. I hope your doing ok. We are all here for you don't forget that!
Sending many hugs your way!
Thinking of you, Sandy.
I'm so sorry about your loss. Its hard to lose a parent, but luckily we keep always the very best of them.
Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts I hope to be calling on you soon. It's been a while so lots, I hope, to read. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home