
and never brought to mind ?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and auld lang syne ?
For auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

Another year ticks away and once again we look forward to the new
may it bring you health and happiness, may you never go to bed hungry and may your heart always find life's magic even on the darkest of days.
As you slide down the banisters of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way
and
May the clouds in your life form only a background for a lovely sunset.
have fun and see you all next year :-)
Sandy







16 Comments:
I've missed you, Sandy, but I knew you'd come out for New Year's Eve. Can't wait to see more of you in 2007. Happy New Year!
Welcome back after your break.........what did you get up to, anything exciting? Looking forward to your 2007 posts.
Took a chance you posted for New Year's! Hope you don't have a hangover!
A happy new year to you too, Sandy. And 'lang may yerr lumb reek.'
Which I believe is an old Scottish greeting linking longevity to toilet matters.
Hi Sandy, Happy New Year !
May 2007 be filled with
Peace, Love, Joy & much Happiness
I'd gladly slide down that banister with you, dear. ^_^ Thank you for the warm greetings, the endearing words you've graciously left on my site. You are much adored. *hug*
Glad to see you back. I hope you had a great new year.
Happy New Year everyone hope you all had a great time over the holidays, and thank you for the welcome back. I've missed you all :-)
Looking forward to more of your posts, Sandy...have a wonderful 2007!
Happy to you
Dear Sandy
May your New Year
Be Dandy.
Beautiful photo and sentiment! Happy New Year!
Sandy, sorry, I've not been checking - but you know how busy I've been from my last post - all good things! Glad to see you are back and looking forward to hearing your wonderful stories.
Wishing you and yours good health and much joy in 2007!
*Hugs* to you all, it's good to see you here again. Thank you for visiting and leaving your kind comments this year, having you around has been great! :-)
Hey sandy!!! how ve u been ????hope u had a great start to the new year :)
and the first pic has a part of the London eye, is it???? have enever been to UK in my life....am just guessing..it cud very much be a wrong guess..tho'.......
Good to see you back after your travels Moi. Hope everything went smoothly for you, sounds like you have lots of wonderful memories (which I hope you will share some with us).
The year has started a little hectic as we are house hunting and are having difficulty in settling on an area lol but fingers crossd.
And yes,it is the Londong Eye will post you a photo if you like and hope you make it to the UK sometime.
Post a Comment
<< Home