Wednesday, November 15, 2006

If you go into the woods...

If you go into the woods

tread very carefully,
try not to make a sound.

Glide, gentle as a shadow,
breathe as softly as a tree

and if you are lucky
there are creatures there to see.


Sorry so late in posting, been having a few problems.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
Sandy :-)



18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! A peaceful scene. I don't know if I can glide, though-you know I'm clumsy! ;-)

11/18/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol Ok Janet stomp like a bear, you've seen 'em already. :p
And thanks for the loan of your eagle eye. ;-)

11/18/2006  
Blogger dreaming-neko said...

have a great weekend! :)
cheers!

11/18/2006  
Blogger Dave said...

Red squirrels.........where are these woods?
Have a good weekend too.

11/18/2006  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

Magical!

11/18/2006  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

And a wonderful weekend to you too!

11/18/2006  
Blogger Linda@VS said...

Beautiful! I've packed a picnic lunch and I'm going in. (Sure hope I don't disturb the little creatures when I try to open the Cheetos bag.)

11/18/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Neko! Welcome back!!!!

Red aquirrels, I know few and far between aren't they Dave? Wish they were more common I love those litle fellas. The woods are in my paint box something I did a while back when I was playing with Paint.

11/18/2006  
Blogger Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

:) i sure shall pay heed to those words...thanx for reminding me.....:)....i know why i love coming here...i always leave with a smile,that's why !!!! :)

and that pretty pic there reminds me of those cross-stitch works my mom loved to do and adorn our walls with.....
have a great weekend, sandy.....have been slacking on my own blog due to hectic schedules here but will make sure, am here to collect my smiles soon :)
take care!!!!

11/18/2006  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

lol! Sandy
Now you've got that song humming in my head.
Best wishes flowing back to you!

11/19/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Cheetos", Velvet, you'll probably have everyone lining up for handouts. lol

Always good to see you moi and the smiles are mutual. :-) Hope you are having a great weekend.

lol Always handy on a cloudy night and a rainy day... Quasar.
Beautiful sky tonight. Enjoy.

11/19/2006  
Blogger Sunflower Optimism said...

Lovely painting, Sandy. Is it a pastel? I love your colors and perspective - both just draw me in.

Hope your problems are all resolved and enjoy the rest of the weekend and those comet showers!

11/19/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The painting was done on the computer sunflower using Microsoft Paint. Pleased you liked it, thank you.

Didn't see the showers last night/early morning although it was a lovely sky. Did you? Sounds like quite an awesome sight. Will have to check with Q.

11/19/2006  
Blogger Alicia M B Ballard StudioGaleria said...

Ah... yes
there are such encounters in the forest!

:)

thank you for the reminder!

11/20/2006  
Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

I'd sit after a while, just to breathe in the scents.

Is that an embroidered piece, or is it painted?

11/23/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a painting done on the computer in Microsoft's "Paint" GG a program that comes with Windows.

11/24/2006  
Blogger S.L. Corsua said...

I am impressed, Sandy! With the image you've made, and also with the words. I especially liked:

Glide, gentle as a shadow,
breathe as softly as a tree


Looking forward to more of your creations, dear.

11/25/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there soulless :-) nice to see you again and thank you for your kind words..

11/25/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SandysCopyright© 2006 All Rights Reserved bifroste@gmail.com