
He calls it "Relatively Quantum Poetry".
Great images and poetry and fascinating animations. I've only seen three of these so far; System Transit; 51 Pegasi and F Rotations, but I will definately be going back to this site so hope I'll see more.
O to touch a unicorn- how my heart would soar how my hand would tremble, eyes widen in child-like awe.

9 Comments:
Thanks...
JM Wingfield
Hi Sandy,
I'm glad you liked JM Wingfield's place. Some pictures of space can be so fascinating they need no more than a few select words ...
Are you the artist?
Lovely works... posts.
Our mutual friend Q9 suggested I come over for a visit...
You're welcome JM Wingfield. :)
Some photos can speak volumes, but you need a traveller to show you their secrets Quasar9. :-)
Hello angeldust thank you and to you, Quasar. And, 'No', the sculpture was a present. I enjoyed looking at your site too. :-)
Damn, and I was going to call my cat Quasar9. *tut*
Sounds like a great site. If I get time I will come back and visit it.
Thanks for the info on quasar9 and JMWingfield too; you are right, he has some interesting things there. I am also glad to find your blog.
Welcome back TC sounds like a hard life, but someone's gotta do it. :p
Quasar's found us more sparkling goodies dr.john :) ~ talking of goodies I'll be trying for the snow globe.
Hello both eyes wink thanks for stopping by ~ and love your name. :-)
Sandy,
Is it you who's recently visited my little ol blog via GG? I've not been able to link from your posts and have only now worked out where you are. Doh!
If it's you, then nice blog. If it's not you, then... nice blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home