A Walk in the Woods

Today the woods were all sunlight and shadows, golden yellow and bright lush green and filled with birdssong, it could have been summer and here we are on the lst of November. Do you remember that other walk in the woods click here? Funny how blue skies and bright, warm sunshine can make all the difference.







12 Comments:
Yep, sunlight can change a grey day with a warm smile
Still you can feel the chill
of the autumn/winter in the air
and though one can put warm clothes
one needs the sun to fill the sky of sky blues in its many hues
Here's looking at yah
Here'ssmiling at yah
Here's looking at you with a smile too Quasar, in that place where the black holes swirl, light echoes and where the stars are. lol
My favorite thing about spring is it comes after a long cold winter. I love that first morning I wake up to birdsong!
What a pretty photo! Love the shadows on the ground. And well I remember that other walk in the woods. I think that was the first post I ever read on your site, and it was definitely the one that let me know I needed to come again to read more.
That's the beauty of seasons isn't it kat always something different to look forward to. I love being woken up by birdsong too, there is a blackbird that sits on the topmost branch of a cypress and he is always the first to sing. Beautiful!
Lol, think I gave you a surprise Velvet but glad you came back. :-)
What a lovely photo Sandy. So many beautiful shades of green. There is always something wonderful to enjoy in the woods (well, if we forget about that spooky Halloween post! LOL)
oh, makes me want to take a walk in those woods! Think I can squeeze myself real tiny and jump through the monitor?
Lol So true sunflower you can always find something of beauty in a wood.
Here Janet let me give you a hand... mind the gap. :-)
......and you have the leaves on the trees as well.
Sandy ....can you access my blog. Its disappeared, asVictor Meldrew says " I cant believe it" If you can would you leave a message here. Thanks D
It's makes a world of difference for me. That's one of the things I live for. Beautiful!
Hi Dave just managed it! :-) Been trying for a couple of days and only got a blank screen, glad you are back.
Then in DC may it only rain at night Stephen :-)
Thanks Sandy, all back ok now.
Post a Comment
<< Home