Well, it has been a while, but see how the cygnets have grown. They are a rather dull brown, the "ugly duckling" plumage of their first year. And yes, neko, the water is green here. I think it is because of the hot weather we've been having, large swaths of algae have invaded parts of the river, but the swans seem to like it.
I took this photo on Saturday when the weather was hot and dry, at the moment IT IS RAINING and quite hard too! Smile W.J. :)








3 Comments:
thanks, sandy! cygnets? is that a fancy term for BIRD? :)
Haha Thought you would like to see how they've grown, neko as you like birds so much. :) Can't be sure if these are the same ones I photographed in the nest though.
They seemed to be gathering where it was Janet so maybe there was something in it they liked.
Post a Comment
<< Home