Monday, August 14, 2006


"Don't shoot!
I come in peace!"

I was hoping to write something dark and mysterious, honest ~ but then I saw the funny side and the dark words just ran away from me, laughing... :-)

10 Comments:

Blogger Linda@VS said...

Hahahahahahaha!!!

8/14/2006  
Blogger Dave said...

Nice one .....a picture says a thousand words ...and all that.

8/14/2006  
Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

How do we know it's telling the truth? Just because it's a church? hahaha

8/14/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha thanks for commenting people :-) and you got a point GG, it could be in disguise.

8/16/2006  
Blogger dreaming-neko said...

i'm still not sure how you got that caption from the photo? but hey~

how are things? :)

8/16/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heeey Welcome back from down under neko :)
Can't you see a little pointy-headed creature with his little arms up in the air? haha Aw I think he's cute neko, look again. Hands up in the air ??? "Don't shoot!" ??? Go on smile...
And things are good, thank you. :-)

8/16/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very funny! Thanks for the laugh and smile. Tis always a good gift to give! :-)

8/17/2006  
Blogger Dave said...

Sandy- try this site it has birdsong on it. Its a fantastic site and the effort the guy must have put in to produce wel, I can only applaud .

http://www.garden-birds.co.uk/

8/17/2006  
Blogger Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

:))))))
i love silhouetttes and this one's no exception!!!!!
hoe ve u been, sandy???? u seem to ve been on a clicking-orgy :)

8/17/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always good to share a smile Martin
Thank you so much davem I'll check it out immdiately :-)

Hiiiiiiiii!!!! :-) Welcome back Moi Good to see you I'll be over soon , show and tell all. :-)

8/17/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SandysCopyright© 2006 All Rights Reserved bifroste@gmail.com