Friday, August 11, 2006

One of my favourite places where I go for lunch is a Scillian restaurant. Its not just the food, although it is good, its the atmosphere that works the magic.
Tiny tables with checkered cloths, soft Italian music, the small vase of fresh flowers, friendly service, add a glass or two of red wine and it is the perfect place to relax .
Here is what I had today, simple enough to make at home too: give them a try.


Tagetelli and chicken in a rich tomato sauce with olives and a mixed fresh herb salad.






They call it Toscunella; profiteroles with zabaglione

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to everyone who commented but had to delete and re-post due to blogger problems.

8/16/2006  
Blogger dreaming-neko said...

pasta is always a treat! yum :)

8/16/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A man after my own heart neko .... ewwww literally that's gross, but you know what I mean :)

8/17/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SandysCopyright© 2006 All Rights Reserved bifroste@gmail.com