
She's talking about us..."
Dragons are very powerful; they control the rain, rivers, lakes, and seas. They can live in the seas, fly up to the heavens and, coiled up in the land, take the form of mountains.
Being a divine mythical creature, the Dragon can ward off wandering evil spirits, protect the innocent and bestow safety to all. The Chinese Dragon is looked upon as the ultimate symbol of Good Fortune.
So, next time you meet a carp treat him with respect, wish it well. Who knows, one day it might be a lot, LOT bigger ... and it might remember you.
"Hmmmm so what rapids are we going to leap in here?
"Treat it as metaphorical!"
"No fire breathing exercises for me then?"
"Oh, shush!"







10 Comments:
We have dragons here in Wales and I'm sure that there are some out there that can blow hot underwater.
Lol Damn stuff keeps putting it out Janet, no not mine, hospital waiting room. :)
I'm sure there are davem,:-) better watch out for those hot flushes ;-)
Nice photo, Sandy. There's been a dragon in my life for at least the past 10 years, nothing fictional about it. Have you ever heard of Myassa's dragon?
Thanks Velvet No, haven't heard of Myassa's dragon, googled but couldn't find it. Please, tell all :)
Hey Velvet...mine too....long day!
Sandy, I've answered your question on my own site. Thanks for the question and the inspiration.
fishes now, eh?
i was an aquarium addict too :)
Beware the fish! I enjoyed the story and the photo! :-)
Dragons sound like good creatures, yet in the movies and books they say they're bad. If I saw a dragon I'd treat it with respect.
Thanks Velvet really enjoyed that. :-)
cookie now I understand, Myassa's dragon has walked among us :)
Aw neko does that mean I've got to go fishing among birds to keep you happy now. :p
Thanks Martin its the sharks you have to watch out for :p
GG I think dragons are magical, good creatures too :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home